Tuesday, October 16, 2012

angel-wing pinafore



This dress was my nesting project.  I crocheted it for S in the last two weeks before she was born, but only finished sewing the buttons on the back this evening.  The pattern, scrounged somewhere online (forgot where), was for a newborn sized pinafore, but I used a thick variegated yarn and a chunky hook to up the size.  At four months old, S is approaching big enough to wear this and the weather has cooperatively turned cold enough for sweaters.

I think it's the only thing I've made for S so far.  That's disappointing, but it won't be the last.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable, C. What a great job you did. And I'm pretty sure, along with you, that it won't be the last thing you make for her. I'm looking forward to seeing the two of you this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and real Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete